BA Series Military Battery Packs
Battery systems & chargers (for defence applications) - Li-SO2 military battery packs
The Saft Li-SO2 primary lithium military battery packs are designed to withstand the demanding electrical and mechanical conditions encountered in combat and training exercises. They are assembled from LO or G component cells in series, parallel or series-parallel combinations and are available with ‘soft (heat-shrink plastic sleeve) enclosures or ‘hard’ (plastic or metal) casings.
Custom designed and manufactured versions of the packs are available to suit specific applications. Typically, the packs include safety features such as electrical and thermal fuses, PTCs and diodes, as necessary. They can also be fitted with state of charge indicators and SM Bus communication.Main applications
- chemical agent monitors
- GPS units
- radio communications
- night vision
- remote battlefield surveillance systems
- UUV’s and UAV’s
- High voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Wide operating temperature range (-60°C to +70°C)
- Unrivalled high current capability
- Excellent cold temperature power capability
- Good resistance to passivation
- More than 5 year of shelf life before use
- Some battery models feature a SOCI (State Of Charge Indicator)
- Most battery models incorporate a complete discharge device, designed to bring the battery down to 0 V
$76.50, 10/$706.20, 20/$1,311.40
The pricing on our website are subject to change without notice.
Several of our manufacturers and suppliers are modifying pricing up to the point of shipment.
We apologize for this inconvenience but this is beyond the control of One Source Batteries.