Compatible with Digital Control DigiTrak® SuperCell Batteries
Note: This is not an original DCI battery
26-99-150MR - Electrochem, 3.6 Volt, 14 mAh compatible battery for DigiTrak Supercell
Electrochem 26-99-150MR Specifications
Voltage: 3.67 Volts
Capacity: 14 Ah
Lithium Content: 4.8g
Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +150℃
The 26-99-150MR is a direct replacement for the Digital Control, DigiTrak Supercell Battery.
This is not an original DCI battery
Battery life differs according to the transmitter being used.
A deeper depth transmitter will use more power than lower depth transmitters.
These batteries are designed to fit most all DigiTrak® transmitters and DitchWitch beacons.
• Primary chemistry (non-rechargeable)
• Moderate rate capability
• Stainless steel container
• Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
• Built to withstand extreme shock and vibration
• Wide operating temperature range as low as -40℃ to +150℃
• Low self discharge rate (2% per year at 25℃)
• Restricted for transportation (Class 9)
• Downhole oil & gas
• Measurement While Drilling (MWD)
• Logging While Drilling (LWD)
• Military devices
For use in:
DigiTrak® Supercell™, DigiTrak® battery, DigiTrak® batteries, DigiTrak® super cell, double C lithium non-rechargeable cells.
Primary Lithium Batteries for trenchless sondes and transmitters from DigiTrak® and others lithium Sonde Batteries, Ditch Witch and Subsite beacons.
One Source Batteries CC261020H